Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Email Organization Tip

Just a quick entry today...

Organization is SO important in this digital age. There is so much information coming at us every day, it can be easy to fall behind, get frustrated, and then throw your hands up in the air and just give up trying to stay on top of things.

Some people even declare EMAIL BANKRUPTCY regularly just to feel better about things.

However, I've taken on a new attitude: DO IT NOW.
Part of my do-it-now regime includes the following:

I use Outlook as my email software. Every time I receive an email with an attachment, I save the attachment and then remove it from the email and re-save the email. This ensures that:
  1. I don't have large files double saved on my computer,
  2. It keeps my email software lean and working efficiently, and
  3. Makes future organization faster.
Don't forget that you can do the same with your SENT ITEMS.

Let me know if you have any admin / organization tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment